Home Edited is a professional decluttering and organisation service based in Tunbridge Wells and offers remote sessions over zoom. You can find out more about Home Edited here but we asked Kate from Home Edited the best way to organise toys.
- Categorise toys; pair like with like
- Declutter your children’s toys - remove toys that are broken, have missing parts or are no longer age appropriate (and by doing this prior to big events such as Christmas or Birthdays you will create space for incoming toys)
- Consider rotating toys - this is a great way to help your children get the most out of their play time and toys
- If space allows, have particular toys out on show and rotate and refresh weekly
- Label it. This helps with tidying up and knowing where the items belong.
Shop kids storage
Follow Home Edited on Instagram @home.edited